PLANT CLEARANCE SALE!
Starting at NOON on Friday March 30th..get GREAT deals on last year's plant stock! aka..."Early Bird Gets The Worm"
This is not a complete listing of prices or what we carry. Call today for individual pricing, sizes, and specific plant names.
We accept cash, checks, MasterCard and Visa.
Call our office for contractor pricing.
We offer tree installation at 60% of the retail price.
- Perennials & Annuals
- Succulents & Airplants
- Evergreen and ShadeTrees
- Flowering Shrubs
- Hardgoods (see list below)
- Christmas Trees
- Holiday Decor
- Organic Non-GMO Tomato plants
Chef Jeff's Garden Plants
- Non-GMO Vegetable & Herb Plants
- And so much more!
NEW! Gift Shop
- FAIRY GARDENS and Miniatures
- Wildfower Ridge Honey & Soaps
- Crabtree & Evelyn hand products
- Indoor gardening supplies
- VINTAGE country gifts
- SUCCULENTS and Terrarium supplies
- Fountains & Pottery
- Premium shredded bark mulch (all-natural...no dyes)
- Black-dyed shredded bark mulch
- Dyed Bagged Mulch - 2cf 3 for $18
- CLICK HERE to for delivery areas and on-line ordering
- Potting soil
- ORGANIC Planting Mix
- EARTH CARPET® Grass seed
- DR. EARTH certified ORGANIC plant care
- Holly Tone, Garden Lime
- Straw Bales
HardgoSCOTTS® TopsoilOSMOCOTE® Potting soilOrganic bagged Planting MixEARTH CARPET® Grass seedWHITNEY ORGANICS plant careNeed Help?
Are you interested in Landscaping your own home, but do not know where to start? After your beds are prepped and you are ready to plant, bring in a photo of the area in question with measurements, and our knowledgeable sales staff can help you pick the right plants to begin your project.* Want to be sure we have time to talk with you? Call our office to make an appointment! 317-842-7481
*We are happy to share our knowledge of plants with you and hope that you will return the favor by purchasing the plants we suggest at our garden center. We can offer 10% off any plant materials purchased for your project. Click here to see our design fee policy. Thank you.
Located in the Geist area of Fishers in Indianapolis, Indiana.